header
FaceBook Fan Page Folow Us On Twitter RSS Feed YouTube Link
Celebrating Michael's Legacy With L-O-V-E...Of MEMORABILIA!!
Login or Register for Special Features.
Home Forum

shop

Please also visit our  Ebay MJJC Store and FaceBook Page. Questions about your order? Want combined shipping? Email us here.  Thank you for supporting our site! 

forum

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Come Join Our Team!
(0 viewing) 
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Come Join Our Team!
MJzAngel
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re: Come Join Our Team! 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
OneLoveOneMJ would be a great asset!

The administrator has disabled public write access.
OneLoveOneMJ
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re: Come Join Our Team! 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Laura wrote:
Hello,

and thanks for your offer.

You can add your items if you want, but they have to be official ones, not bootlegs as we prefer keeping the site clean on this. We just added some, to let the fans know what's real or not and maybe in future, we'll add a link to educate newbies on this as we keep the MJ's legacy on and we wish all collectors and fans could buy only nice and official items.

Also to add an item, you should use not to heavy photos, like 400/500 kb maximum , otherwise our site may crash.

And important things are always add Era , and a long and a short decription so fans will find the item easier and will know what it is.

Anyway, if you make some mistakes, don't worry as we'll edit them later.

Thanks Laura

Just so I am completely clear on what you mean by bootlegs, can you explain? Like... I have an Invincible music book that isn't "official", but it was sold in stores and has Warner Bros as the publisher. Or how about a Neverland tribute coin (very high quality)? Things that were even semi-mass produced? I know not custom made quilts and stuff.

I just want to be clear because I have so many official and unofficial things, and things that people do collect that aren't official, such as the American Master book.

I don't want to add something you guys think I shouldn't.

OneLoveOneMJ
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Re: Come Join Our Team! 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Just checking up on this, to see if there was an answer...

Laura
Admin
graph
Re: Come Join Our Team! 9 Years ago Karma: 17
Ok, I'll try to be as clearer as possible so you can understand the difference.

1) Bootleg is everything which is home made or hand made by people who are not authorized by official Michael's companies such as MJJ Productions, Triumph International. , Sony, Epic , Motown, Bravado , Optimum and a couple of others.

So these items aren't authorized so they're illegal.

Some may be 'nice' as you say about the NL coin, but who cares?

Michael did fight his battles against thieves and scammers so we are upon his wish to pursue this and keep on his legacy.

If you see some items in our items, it's because some members didn't know it at the begnning so they added them and we left some of them.

In some cases, we left them too to make comparisons between a real official item and the counterfeited one.

2) Unofficial item is something that it's not under Michael's official companies but that it's not illegal as people who did them probably paid copyrights to the pertaining authors, such as magazines for example

3) Official item is everything that has an official logo by Sony, Epic, Triumph International Inc. Motown, MJJ Productions, Optimum, Bravado.

In the case of your Invincible book, produced by Warner Bros. it's official as Warner Music is the company which owns Motown.

Laura

Go to topPage: 12

Search By Category

Search By Era

Subscribe to our free email newsletter!

Donate

Please donate what you like to make this MJJ Collectors site better and support the maintenance.

Thank you!

smooth_criminal

Member Photos

Stuffed MJ

[emmastage]

Artist Of The Decade Award #481

[DJinspace]

master Tapes

[quehola]

Admin Work Chain

Who's Online

Guests: 655